SMB2 Cavern Chaos SMB2 Cavern Chaos

It's Decent

I liked it. It sounds a lot like the origional at first, but it has some great changeups. Good job!

Mario/Yoshi title song Mario/Yoshi title song

Come on dude!

This is the exact version of the song from Super Mario All-Stars. You didn't do this. Bionickz must have never played SMAS, because he would have known that. That's why it is looped so good. It was taken from the game.

Super Mario Maze Mix Super Mario Maze Mix

How does this not have any reviews?

This is a nice change up from the origional version. I can't believe no one has review it since you posted it 8 months ago. It could have been a little longer though.

Blue Hedgehog in the Snow RMK Blue Hedgehog in the Snow RMK

Nice Change Up of the Origional

I always liked the Ice Cap song. This is a nice emix of it. If they ever had a futuristic version of Ice Cap like in Sonic Cd, this would be the tune for it. Good Job!

DrClay responds:

I agree. I couldnt agree more.

thanks for the review.
good luck with your stuff.

Legend of Zelda: OOT windmill Legend of Zelda: OOT windmill

Great Take On A Great Song

This is one of my favorite Zelda tunes. I loved it. But I only gave it a 5 in Originality because it is pretty much the same tune as in the game. But everything else gets 10's. great job man!

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

Loved It

This is by far the best Zelda II temple remix I've ever heard.

Frozen in Time - v3 Frozen in Time - v3

Perfect

This is the best version of the Ice Cap tune. The flowing water sound is perfect.

10 for you!

IceCap Remix-Frozen In Time v2 IceCap Remix-Frozen In Time v2

Awesome!!!!!!!

Ice Cap Zone has one of the best tunes in Sonic 3. And you just made it better. Great job!